Pearle In Michigan

A Michigan housewife expouses on the various attributes of her universe...

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Hollywood & GOP Breakups: Time to get "Reunited"

Welp folks, I know it's been a while since my last post. My husband has had a couple of extra nights off from work lately and well, queue the "reunited 'cause it feels so good" music. Anyhow, it's been a worthy distraction from this nightmare we called an election a few days back. I'm trying not to think about the reality, and trying to ignore the liberal media, who is now speculating that "Daddy" has brought his friends in to save GW's day, as though he really needed that kind of salvation....some idiots are even speculating that somehow neoconservatism has fallen out of favor with mainstream America. Improbable, more like impossible. Also, a few other noteworthies while I was out:
  • No more John L after this season - shocking!
  • Multiple major hollywood breakups - Reese and Ryan, Daly and his stripper wife who is in jail, Brittney & K-Fed; That means R Phil is back on the market! Thank God!

Anyhow, now I'm consumed enough with all of the recent Democratic antics around a "phased withdrawal" from Iraq that I have nearly forgotten about this back fat I have accumulated, which is now starting to hang over my bra strap. I'm thinking about going to Myrtle Beach to clear my head. Did you know that seagulls like Cheese-Itz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home