Pearle In Michigan

A Michigan housewife expouses on the various attributes of her universe...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Paris & Nicole: A commentary on world domination

So if you're like me, with no life outside of my bi-weekly visits to California Nails and HyTech Weight Loss, you probably spend a fair amount of time on the Internet reading about things like world hunger, nuclear proliferation and stuff like that.

The most important thing I saw in the news today was that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richey were supposedly seen together at an LA steakhouse where there was conjecture they may be friends again. I like soooo hope they are. Also, I read that scientists encourage us to eat bugs.

There was also some other thing about someone named Kim being ill or something. But I don't really like reading about sick people.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank god. I heard they were going to have to call in henry kissingher to stop the rift that had formed.

    now if we can only get brad and jen back together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home